FISYN provides commercial real estate investment opportunities for accredited investors, as defined by SEC
- Net worth over $1 million, excluding primary residence
(individually or with spouse or partner)
- Income over $200,000 (individually) or $300,000 (with spouse or partner) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year
What is the minimum investment?
$50,000 but, only after an investor meets “qualified” status, which includes a current Financial Profile demonstrating Accredited Investor status
Where are the properties located?
TX. Only in TX.
How long are the properties held? What determines when they are sold?
Our objective is to 2 X (double) the property value in 3 years or less. When the market demonstrates pressure to sell, we sell.
How realistic is it for properties to double in value within 3 years? And, why are you able to find them?
Each of our properties we have purchased within the last 3 years has met this objective and our current portfolio looks just as strong. Our network of brokers, developers and general knowledge of the growth areas within the state enable us to identify potential properties.
Why don't I find a realtor and buy properties in TX myself?
Many do. But, most don’t do it for long, as they are usually limited to SFR homes of the fix-flip variety and that is not for the novice. Furthermore, most of our purchases that meet our profile are $2M to $10M. Most individuals don;’t have this amount to invest in a single property.
How can I be assured my money is protected and I won't be the victim of another promoter?
- None of your money is “invested in anything except the actual real estate.
- All of your funds are held in Escrow at the title company and are only requested when the property is ready to close and the funds are called for.
- Your funds are identified on the actual Deed of Trust filed by the county recorder in TX and your funds identify your prorata share of the overall investment. Example: If the purchase price is $1M and you invested $100k, your name or entity name would be identified on title. The property cannot be bought or sold, without your involvement and all of your funds are fully secured as a result.
- Real Estate ALWAYS has value.